Jump start your results with this highly nutritional 3-day cleanse!
Shakeology meal supplement drinks are loaded with the finest natural vitamins, minerals, and ingredients that will aid the digestive track in ridding itself of any unwanted material in the body.
Shakeology ingredients include protein, amino acids, fiber, prebiotics, digestive enzymes, phytonutrients, vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants. This meal replacement shake provides the optimum blend and levels of world class ingredients that include açai and goji berries, camu- camu, quinoa, wheat grass, maca root, and sacha inchi. Shakeology has a patented formula that uses Ashwagandha, barley, Amaranth, kamut, stevia, oat, and holy basil among other ingredients to aid the digestive system.
Other features of Shakeology that aid in digestion are that the shakes include a proprietary non-dairy probiotic blend of Bifodobacterium longum, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Lactobacillus acidophilus DDS-1, Lactobacillus bulgaricus, Lactobacillus casei, and Streptococcus thermophilus.
It should also be noted that The Cleanse isn’t meant to be used solely as a weight loss solution. Though people do experience some weight loss, much of it is from the cleansing of the excess waste in the colon and intestines. Participants experience a “lighter” feeling, and see the evidence on the scale (if they have one) and the measuring tape. Healthy weight loss is attained with consistent exercise and good nutrition.
When to do The Cleanse? A good time to do a Shakeology Cleanse is during a recovery week, or in between the finish and start-up of a new workout program. With the caloric restriction, you may not want to be engaging in any intense workouts, but you know your own body.
The Shakeology® 3-Day Cleanse
The key is to follow the same regimen all three days.
3 Shakeology shakes per day
2 cups of green tea per day
1 or 2 pieces of fruit per day (optional)
1 salad for dinner—can include fish or poultry
No dairy or extra sugars (this includes almond and soy milk)!
Drink 2 to 4 liters of water every day
Only use low-fat dressings, and go easy on the salt and/or pepper to taste
2 snacks before/after any of the major meals (breakfast, lunch, and dinner) Fruit is optional, and it is discouraged (however, some of you will need the calories while others may not)
Power-workout participants (those who are already super conditioned) are recommended the higher numbers of calories For maximum results, do NOT use additives
Dinner salad may include WHITE GRILLED PROTEIN—poultry or fish only
1 cup of green tea to start the day
1 scoop Shakeology (140 calories)
1/2 cup of fruit (60 to 90 calories)—optional
Ice to taste
8 to10 oz. of water
Snack 1: (85 calories): 1 piece of fruit (apple, pear, orange, banana mango, etc.)
Lunch: 1 scoop Shakeology (140 calories) Ice to taste 8 to 10 oz. of water 1 cup of green tea or a detox tea
Snack 2: (you can have the second snack before or after dinner) 1 scoop Shakeology (140 calories) Ice to taste 8 to10 oz. of water
Dinner: Salad with grilled white fish or poultry (roughly 340 calories)
- Greens—3 servings of vegetables, plus 4 oz. of grilled white meat (fish or poultry)
- 2 tablespoons of dressing—no more! I recommend a low calorie vinaigrette, or balsamic/red wine vinegar and olive oil. Repeat for three days, and DRINK PLENTY OF WATER. This 3-day Shakeology Cleanse uses 9 servings of Shakeology.
Shakeology 3-Day Cleanse FAQ
Here are the answers to some of the most commonly asked questions:
1. How many calories per day?
- 800 to 1,100 calories per day
2. How often can I do the Shakeology 3-Day Cleanse?
- Ideally, you should do it once per quarter (every 3 months)
- As the seasons change
- Before starting a new workout program
- When you feel you need help breaking through a plateau
3. Should/Can I still do my workouts during the Cleanse?
- Depends on the individual
- You’ll have less energy than normal, so consider doing it during a recovery week
- Try not to do in the middle of P90X® or INSANITY®
4. Can I do a 1-day or a 2-day cleanse instead of a 3-day?
- Yes! Some people will see results with one or two days
- We recommend against continuing the cleanse for more than three days
5. Should/Can I take other Beachbody® supplements during the Cleanse?
- Results and Recovery Formula™: No, too much sugar/calories
- Others (Omega-3, etc.): Not necessary, but won’t hurt either
Before purchasing sign up for a free Team Beachbody membership below: